If you, as a referrer, have any questions, or if you would like to know how Rise Treatment Centre could contribute to the recovery of your client, please feel free to contact us. We are available during office hours or you may wish to submit your question using the form below. We will contact you as soon as possible.
- A pre-admission assessment must precede the admission of the client.
- A medical report is required for clients with a BMI of less than 17 or greater than 30.
- If the client is on medication, a prescription from a medical practitioner is required.
- Any food allergies and intolerances must be accompanied by a written medical verification. No food allowances will be made without this confirmation.
- In the case of Anorexia Nervosa or Bulimia Nervosa, blood tests including Full Blood Count, Electrolytes, Liver Function, Urea, Creatinine and TSH must be sent to Rise Treatment Centre prior to admission.
- Current weight must be verified by a medical practitioner.
- In the case of Binge Eating Disorder, blood tests including Thyroid function, Lipid Profile and Blood Glucose must be sent to Rise Treatment Centre prior to admission.
- In the case of Diabetes type I, a separate list of medical requirements will be sent.
Dr. Sarah Boss
Clinical Director - Psychiatrist
Psychologist - Psychotherapist
Dr. Claudia Weber
Psychiatrist & Psychotherapist
To register for a treatment at Rise Treatment Centre, the client needs a referral from a Doctor, Psychiatrist, Psychologist or Psychotherapist. The referral letter can be sent by post or fax.
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- A-typical eating disorders
Incl. co-occurring disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Depressive disorders
- Trauma and stress-related disorders
- Substance abuse disorders
- Nonsuicidal self-harm
- Active psychosis
- Manic episode
- Severe suicidality or suicidal plans
- An IQ lower than 80
- Cut-off BMI of 16
- Somatic risks that require a more medical setting (hospitalisation)
- Lack of intrinsic motivation
- Active automutilation