If you as a referrer have any questions, or if you would like to know how the treatment of Rise Treatment Centre could contribute to the sustainable recovery of your client with an eating disorder, please feel free to contact us. We are available during office hours or submit your question using the form below. We will contact you as soon as possible.
- Clients who are 16 years or older are eligible for admission.
- A pre-admission assessment (which can be provided by Rise Treatment Centre) must precede the admission of the client.
- A medical report is required for clients with a BMI less than 17 or greater than 30.
- If the client is on medication, a prescription from a medical practitioner is required.
- Any food allergies and intolerances must be accompanied by a written medical verification. No food allowances will be made without this confirmation.
- In the case of Anorexia Nervosa or Bulimia Nervosa, blood tests including Full Blood Count, Electrolytes, Liver Function, Urea and Creatinine and TSH must be sent to Rise Treatment Centre prior to admission.
- Current weight verified by a medical practitioner.
- In the case of Binge Eating Disorder, blood tests including Thyroid function, Lipid Profile and Blo od Glucose must be sent to Rise Treatment Centre prior to admission.
- In the case of Diabetes type I, a separate list of medical requirements will be sent.
To register for a treatment at Rise Treatment Centre, the client needs a referral from a Doctor, Psychiatrist, Psychologist or Psychotherapist. The referral letter can be sent by post or fax.
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- A-typical eating disorders
- Active psychosis
- Manic episode
- Severe suicidality or suicidal plans
- An IQ lower than 80
- Severe underweight (no cut-off BMI)
- Critical BMI > 16, this is assessed individually
- Somatic risks that require a more medical setting (hospitalisation)
- Lack of intrinsic motivation